Fundraising Director for the Board of Eastside Radio
We’re on the look out for our new Non-Executive Fundraising Director for The Board here at Eastside Radio.
Fixed Term Position: 12-months.
Closing Date for Applications: 29th September 2020.
This is a volunteer role.
Eastside Radio is the community station for the City of Sydney and Eastern Suburbs. Having been on air for over 30 years the station is an established cultural icon with a loyal following of listeners.
We love the arts, jazz music, world music, the blues, soul music, Hip Hop, funk and electronic sounds. We are the only station in Sydney to devote 5 mornings a week to supporting theatre, dance, film, design, literature, indigenous, visual and other art forms. Every afternoon we focus on the issues that matter to the community.
Many of our presenters and producers are working musicians, DJs and artists at the forefront of Sydney’s creative scene. Others come from distinguished careers in politics, advertising, journalism, science and education. While are youthful broadcasters are at the start of creating their own successful journey.
The Eastside Radio Board provides strategic support and governance for the Managing Director and other Managers to implement within the organisation. The Fundraising Director on the Board will be tasked with helping to identify, report and action fundraising initiatives for the station with a particular focus on digital platforms.
The successful candidate will be nominated to The Board by The Chair for an initial term of 12 months.
Short listed applicants will be interviewed by the Chair of Eastside Radio.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a unique and innovative community station.
To find out more about being a Director on the Board of Eastside Radio click here.
- To work with one of Sydney’s best-loved community stations to deliver enhanced results and build positive client relationships.
- To assist in the development of integrated digital strategies and to help the station to implement multi-channel campaigns across paid social media, social content, email marketing, search marketing, web design/dev and analytics.
What You Need to Succeed
- At least 10 years experience in fundraising, digital marketing and/or account management.
- Exceptional project management skills centred around a committee.
What You Need to Fit In
- Love what you do and have fun doing it.
- Strive to help the Station make a difference in all that they do.
- Understand the complexities of working with volunteers in the creative arts sector.
Please send an Expression of Interest to
via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 29th September 2020